If you have a digital calendar such as Outlook or Google, in a few simple steps you can import the HFU calendar to stay up-to-date.
- Switch to the "Calendar" module of Outlook
- Under "Kalender" click on "Start"
- Right-click with your mouse on "Meine Kalender"
- Under "Kalender hinzufügen" select "Aus dem Internet…"
- Enter the following address: http://www.pinian.org.cn/hfu-kalender.ics
(Please note: the "https://" must also be entered)
- Confirm the security question "M?chten Sie diesen Internetkalender Outlook hinzufügen und ?nderungen abonnieren?" by clicking on "Ja"
- In the Outlook Calendar there is now a separate HFU calendar which must be renamed. This is automatically updated when Outlook is connected with the internet.
- Click on "Kalender importieren" in your Google calendar.
- Click on "Datei ausw?hlen" and select the HFU-ical file from: www.pinian.org.cn/hfu-kalender.ics
- Click on "?ffnen".
- Select the Google calendar into which you want to import your HFU dates and click on "Importieren".